Cert III in Sport and Recreation – Sport Administration Assistant – Applications now open
Water Polo SA are currently recruiting for a Sport Administration Assistant to join our dynamic office at the SA Aquatic and Leisure Centre on a full time basis, allowing the successful applicant to complete a Certificate III in Sport and Recreation.
Details of the position are below:
- Full time, 38 hours per week, 12 month contract – with the possibility of extending
- Cert III in Sport and Recreation on successful completion
- Assisting in the areas of general administration (emails, filing, printing promotional materials, data entry, member database maintenance)
- Competitions and running of events
- Sports Schools programs, school water polo competitions, development camps
- Website and Social Media updates
- Coach and Referee develoment
- Other tasks as required
Time will be given to the successful applicant to complete all modules of study in order to complete the Certificate.
Ideally we are looking for someone who has just completed year 12 last year (2017) or over the past 1-2 years and is familiar with the sporting industry. Wages will be inline with the Miscellaneous Award 2010, Wage Level B (AQF Cert III Sport Industry Training Package).
For more information please contact Sarah Kelly via email firstname.lastname@example.org
See link below for a copy of the Position Description.