Water Polo SA is pleased to announce that we are now accepting expressions of interest for Team Manager positions for the 2018 National Aged Club Championships.
The following positions are available:
Adelaide Jets 16 & Under Girls – Team Manager (Hobart: September 30th – October 6th)
Adelaide Jets 16 & Under Boys – Team Manager (Perth: October 1st – October 7th)
Adelaide Stealth 16 & Under Boys – Team Manager (Perth: October 1st – October 7th)
What is required?
A First Aid Certificate is desired. A valid driver’s licence and DECS Clearance is essential. A DECS Clearance can be organised through WPSA once successfully appointed.
Some responsibilities of the Team Manager include;
- Confirmation of itinerary, assignment of rooms and meal plan.
- Collate uniform orders and distribute items to players.
- Attend information sessions pre, during and post competition.
- Responsible for team equipment
- Submit Team Managers report to Water Polo South Australia within one month of the championship.
Interested applicants are encouraged to email Sarah Kelly, Executive Officer, at [email protected] outlining their experience relevant to the role, no later than Sunday 12th August 2018.