Water Polo SA are currently seeking determined people who would like the opportunity to be involved in a coaching role with the following age groups in preparation for AYC January 2024:
- 14&U Boys (Coach)
- 16&U Boys (Assistant Coach – must be able to travel to AYC)
- Swim Sessions (Monday and Friday mornings 6am – 7am at Adelaide Aquatice Centre)
Currently all squads are training at SA Aquatic & Leisure Centre (Marion) and Adelaide Aquatic Centre (North Adelaide
Each squad is training around 2-3 times per week plus 2 swim sessions, but this may change depending on coach availability and pool space. However, we envisage this staying fairly consistent for the remainder of the year. Coach payments are in line with the Sporting Organisations Award 2010, depending on age and qualifications.
What are we looking for?
- Commitment to all training sessions for your squad weekly and interstate competitions
- Organised and prepared plans for each session
- Experience with coaching at school, club or state level
- Ability to assist where/when needed with other age groups, flexibility
It would be ideal, but not essential, to hold a coaching qualification through Water Polo Australia or other nationally recognised body. The successful applicants will be provided additional training and possibly qualifications via an online accreditation course.
- DCSI Working with Children Check
- Current Drivers Licence
Please forward to expression of interest to Eddie Denis at firstname.lastname@example.org